Laziness is essential for all people from time to time. Everyone wonders “How can I stop being so lazy?” , “What can I do to overcome laziness?”. A lot of students have the same problem. They do not want to learn everything in a proper way, what leads them to bad consequences. They have bad grades at their colleges and universities. Their progresses and chances to be a specialist in a chosen field become lower and lower. A lot of students say that they do not touch their books and papers when they are at home.
It is also a deal of motivation besides the laziness. If you are not motivated, you will not achieve all your aims and goals. You should clearly know why do you need to do this or that thing, you should know all reasons for and against. Of course, to overcome the laziness you should undertake some measures. As being lazy can become your habit after all.
So, here are some useful tips for you students if your aim is overcome your laziness and be the best at university!
- Define what you really want and what is necessary for you. Remember your plans, aims and desires; reasons why have you chosen to study somewhere. Think about all benefits of your studying. Think twice what will happen if you finish that process only because your laziness.
- Expect your work to be difficult. Be strong and ready to do a lot of tasks during the day to pass your text, exams, to write the best writing assignment. Do not be afraid of difficulties. Work hard on a good result.
- Get organized. It is very important for everyone, who wants to deal with the laziness. Organize your work properly, plan your day. Do not forget about time for work and time for walk. Remember, “All works and no joy, makes Jack a dull boy”. Relax and entertain after you have finished with your subjects. Only properly organized work can be productive.
- Have a lazy day. After all busy and productive days, the good idea is to have one day when you do not have a lot of work to do. Choose that one day and enjoy the feeling of freedom and that nothing is waiting for you to do. But do not let this feeling to carry over to the next days.
- Be aware of your time. Time should be your friend. Do everything on time, save your time and do not waste your time.
- Be responsible. If you have to do something, do not distract. Log out your Facebook account, turn the TV off. Work hard and than play hard.
- If you have some leisure time, do some university tasks in advance. Do not let your mind to be used to inaction.
- The last but not the least tip is to do the unpleasant tasks first in the morning.
You see, it is not so difficult to overcome laziness to have good results in your educational establishments. Work hard and become a leader, be lazy and never succeed!
About the author: Kristen Noris, a psychologist. Mrs Noris is an active participant of different international conferences. She knows more than six languages. Kristen Noris has already published four psychological books, which are very famous. As a hobby, Mrs Noris likes swimming and reading.